Luckyblind's Poker Blog

Random thoughts and reports from a relative Poker newbie.

Name:
Location: Drogheda, Ireland

Green Joker Poker is an online cardroom on the Ipoker network. To see what great offers, promotions and games we have visit www.greenjokerpoker.com

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Too many monsters

Pokerstars $50 NL tonight.

Too tired after the exploits at the weekend, 3 late poker mornings split with a session in the pub on saturday night and I decided to stay in and have a game online whilst watching the footie.

I have never seen such a run of cards a short space of time, pity they didn't all hold up or I would be still playing with a massive chip lead!

I played about 3 hands in the first 3 levels and was down to about 1100 chips when I picked up The Monster, 1 raiser, then an all in, I call raiser folds and the Aces hold up to triple me up.
KK two hands later and I am now in the top ten with 80 left out of 275.

Next hand AK hearts call an all in, small pair, back down again.

Two levels later AA again, raiser,caller, I go all in both fold - always happy to take the chips without a race.

Next hand KK, raise 3 times the blinds from mid position, all fold.

AK next hand, call in all in, pocket 8's makes trips back down to 3500.

Two more hands later AK again ! raise 800, 1 caller from SB. Flop comes Q 10 2 two clubs, I have none. checked. turn is J hearts. Put all in. Call. 10 10 river is another J and it's all over!