Luckyblind's Poker Blog

Random thoughts and reports from a relative Poker newbie.

Name:
Location: Drogheda, Ireland

Green Joker Poker is an online cardroom on the Ipoker network. To see what great offers, promotions and games we have visit www.greenjokerpoker.com

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Turbo Turbo turbo

I have now played over 40 NL turbo's in 3 days and apart from the two runs into bad beat beat city I am enjoying them immensely. I am over my moaning now, it was just the worst run I have seen. I know in time it will even itself out but I am convinced it is skewing my ROI figures at the moment. I am going to continue on with the $25 ones where at the moment I am getting back 30%. The games are soft though that when all bad beats are averaged out over say 200 games I am sure I can get it up to 45%. I would have kept on at the $55 level but my bankroll is not big enough for the swings just yet. I think 20 buy ins is necessary for these turbo's as sometimes you need to take a chance due to the speed of them. If only I was rich enough not to have to withdraw all my big online wins for other stuff !