Luckyblind's Poker Blog

Random thoughts and reports from a relative Poker newbie.

Name:
Location: Drogheda, Ireland

Green Joker Poker is an online cardroom on the Ipoker network. To see what great offers, promotions and games we have visit www.greenjokerpoker.com

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Should never have critisised luck !

In my last post I attempted very feebly to argue the case for skill in poker. I take it all back, it is all luck !

Hopefully now I have admitted that, I will be looked down upon favourably by lady luck. The last two MTT I have got through more than half the field and when it really matters have gone in as a massive favourite against only one player and both times been outdrawn to the kicker! AK vs AQ and K10 vs K3. Not so much of a favourite but the other tournament I have played since posting my AK was cracked by someone calling with Q9o !

The AK vs AQ was most annoying as two hands previoulsy I had lost most of my chips with KK vs A5 !

I repeat again in case she wasn't listening..... ITS ALL LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!