Luckyblind's Poker Blog

Random thoughts and reports from a relative Poker newbie.

Name:
Location: Drogheda, Ireland

Green Joker Poker is an online cardroom on the Ipoker network. To see what great offers, promotions and games we have visit www.greenjokerpoker.com

Friday, April 08, 2005

More bubbles than Fairy liquid...

Again, the 4th time in 4 weeks, I finished on the bubble. Well technically it wasn't the bubble but it was as good as. I was playing the Fitz freeroll and ended up 5th out of 120+. 1st & 2nd got tickets to the €385 main event at the festival and 3rd & 4th got €270 tickets. I got €60 credit! QQ vs AA battle of the blinds killed me off. I was the short stack anyway. Still I jumped into a cash game for an hour and made a €150 profit so it was not too bad a night. It was also good to see my hold over Tom Murphy is still good, Q 8 good enough to crush his AK at one point.