Luckyblind's Poker Blog

Random thoughts and reports from a relative Poker newbie.

Name:
Location: Drogheda, Ireland

Green Joker Poker is an online cardroom on the Ipoker network. To see what great offers, promotions and games we have visit www.greenjokerpoker.com

Monday, May 23, 2005

Why I am not going to the WSOP yet..

KK flop is Jxx I have reraised preflop and move all in first to act on the flop. He committed half his stack preflop, does this give the guy odds to call for the rest of his chips with Ace high? well he did and hit one of his 3 outs.

A few hands later I raise with AQ and fold to a re-raise and re-re-raise, the hands AQ & JJ, the Ace flopped and then the jacks made a four flush.

Next hand I commit the remainder of my chips with AKs and come up against AQ and a Queen flops. Have I upset pokerstars in some way that I do not recall?

Rant over.